- Recommended minimum aisle space of 2170mm
- Centre to centre size is 375mm
- Minimum required headroom is 2450mm
Available Frame Finishes:
- Hot dipped galvanised frame
- Schools, Universities, Hospitals, Offices, Underground Carparks etc.
- The bicycle is held stable in the wheel channels with locking bars for additional security
- Accommodates all cycle types (mountain bikes, town bikes etc)
- Cycle is well supported when being stored
- Lower rack has a sloping wheel channel, so the user does not have to bend between the levels
- Double or single sided versions available
- Robust construction, hot dip galvanised
- Cycle stands are compact with a centre to centre distance of 375mm
- Easy lift gas strut fitted so lifting the bike up on the rack requires minimal force from the user
An increasing number of developments are choosing to install two tiered bike rack systems in an attempt to save space and provide secure and neat parking spaces for cyclists.
Larkin Engineering offer a manufacture, delivery and installation service in Ireland.
We would be delighted to offer you a quotation on any upcoming project.
If you would like to see a sample or have any questions about the bike racks feel free to get in touch.